Years of experience
Engaged with our customers to achieve their strategic goals, each of our employees embodies the values of ABC.
• Quality at the center of the company, as a tool for continuous improvement of our processes and achievements
• A close partnership with our customers and suppliers
• A technical and team spirit that allows meeting each technical challenge
• International coverage to support our clients on each of their projects
• Innovation contributes to the attractiveness of our solutions. A major effort is made to continually improve their functionality, performance and added value
Every day, around the world, ABC assists its customers in the installation, operation and maintenance of their test benches.
ABC is committed to making social, economic and environmental responsibility an integral part of its business development.
ABC was established in 1991 by JP RICHARD to bring service and innovation to different industries, using modern mathematical tools.
Resumed in 2002 by C RICHARD the company quickly developed into the service and development of special processes and special machines, and then turned to the design and manufacturing of test benches.
In 2007, ABC moved to a new building, which will be expanded in 2013, to a total area of 1600m2, including workshops and offices.
In order to accelerate its growth, the IFR holding company was created in 2010.
Building on its achievements in the fields of measurement, hydraulics, mechanics and automation, ABC continues to innovate and file patents.
The office of DUBAI is open in 2010.
In 2013, CAPRA joined the group to complete the technical offering, adding information technology, electronics and mecatronics to a wide scope of aerospace, automotive and industrial customer base.
Always oriented towards the international, the subsidiary ABC is created in India in June 2018. Resolutely innovative and with a global vision of its activity, ABC offers a wide range of catalog products, standard solutions and specific and customized test resources.